Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 New Years Bookish Resolutions

Read a more diverse range of fiction with a focus on the surrealist and other worldly.

Re-read the Dark Tower (7th book in the series). One of my goals in 2013 was to re-read this fantasy series; I managed to get through them all expect the final instalment.

Catch-up on the backlog of Hardcase Crime books (I think I’m only a handful away from achieving this)

Make an effort to dwindle down the TBR (I fully expect to NOT achieve this by year’s end)

Finish reading the Harry Bosch books by Michael Connelly (such a great crime series that I’ve neglected over the years)

Re-Read more (not out of necessity, more-so as a means of appreciating some of my favourite books – of which there are a lot)

Lastly, read more books by Aussie authors. This past year I’ve read some excellent books by home-grown authors (David Whish-Wilson ZERO AT THE BONE, and Amanda Bridgeman AURORA: DARWIN both made my ‘best of 2013’ list)

No comments:

Post a Comment