Thursday, January 2, 2014

Team Robot Blogger Award! - The Bounty

Late last year I was fortunate enough to take home the authors choice award from Angry Robot -Team Robot Blogger Award. *see earlier post here*

After some delays over the Christmas period the very cool award arrived along with my selection of three titles which could've been picked across one of imprints in Angry Robot, Exhibit A, or Strange Chemistry.

Having recently finished HANG WIRE, the forthcoming novel by Adam Christopher (and loved it), I decided to get his back catalogue (EMPIRE STATE, THE AGE ATOMIC, and SEVEN WONDERS). *see my review of EMPIRE STATE*

Below is a pic of the trophy and book bounty set amongst some highly recommended books from Angry Robot, Exhibit A, and Strange Chemistry.

 
Once again, I'd like to thank the authors and everyone at Angry Robot for this very cool (and unexpected) trophy and selection of books!

 

1 comment:

  1. I just caught up with this, Josh. CONGRATULATIONS. You deserve this award and it bodes well for a bright future. Anonymous-9 author of HARD BITE

    ReplyDelete