Monday, September 15, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


This is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. In order to get some consistency to my posting I thought I’d jump on board this great idea. As a self-proclaimed bookaholic, I love talking about my books and finding out what others are reading. Having been a long time reader of multiple blogs where the ‘It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?’ post is prevalent, I thought it a natural progression I’d add to the mix.

This week I'm only listing the one book and it's a good one!

Aurora: MeridianAURORA: MERIDIAN by Amanda Bridgeman (the recently released third book in the Aurora sci-fi series)

Their hardest battle will be fighting the enemy within ...

Captain Saul Harris has found himself at a crossroads. Haunted by dreams of the dead, he fights to keep his soldiers safe as events spiral out of his control. But has his search for the truth led him to discover there is more to this mission of chasing Sharley than meets the eye?

Meanwhile, Corporal Carrie Welles seeks revenge. Consumed with demons from her past two missions, she goes rogue in the hope that her actions will end all the pain and suffering the Aurora team has endured. But will facing the enemy free them all from Sharley's cruel grasp, or has she condemned herself to a suicide mission?

As the mystery of Sharley and UNFASP unfolds and lives hang in the balance, Harris and Carrie are forced to search deep inside themselves, and what they find will shock them.


***
You can read my reviews of the previous books in the series below:

AURORA: DARWIN (book #1) by Amanda Bridgeman

- AURORA: PEGASUS (book #2) by Amanda Bridgeman  

14 comments:

  1. I once read nothing but science fiction and fantasy. This sounds like a book I'd have definitely read.

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/09/my-week-in-books_14.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to go in waves in my reading. This is a great series I'm sure you'll enjoy.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like an interesting series! I will have to look up the first book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AURORA: DARWIN is the first in the series and so far is my personal fav.

      Delete
  3. This seems interesting! Here's mine http://ofbooksandbookthoughts.blogspot.com/2014/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-sept-15.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hala, thanks for sharing your post, I'll check it out.

      Happy reading.

      Delete
  4. I have been out of the Sci-Fi genre for a while. Here is my Monday I have been wrapped up in steampunk and high fantasy. I will have to search for this author at GR, and maybe put it in my TBR, so I can stop balking, and get something sci-fi in my TBR. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is an easy reading series, not overtly bogged down in jargon etc. Despite the 500 odd plus page count I can usually get through them in a couple of days. Def worth checking out.

      Delete
  5. This isn't my sort of thing but I hope you enjoy it!

    Happy reading!
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds interesting, I think I will have to introduce my husband to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Each time I finish one of these book I'm left wanting the next straight away! Always a good sign.

      Delete