Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 New Years Bookish Resolutions

Welcome to 2015! Last year was a great year for reading. I, personally read 151 books which was a lot more than I had anticipated having set my Goodreads Reading Challenge at 120. 

This is the second year I'm posting my New Years Bookish Resolutions.

You can read last years post here: 2014 New Year Bookish Resolutions

Looking back I didn't quite achieve all I had set out but that's part of fun of it.

Below are my 2015 bookish resolutions:

Read more pulps and try to track down more of those collectible paperbacks. I've got a stack of Carter Brown pulps which I'd like to add to. I also want to building upon this blogs' Pulp Archives page.

Make more of an effort to dwindle down my ever expanding tbr (this will pretty much be a staple from year to year I think). 

Continue to diversify my reading. I took some great strides in 2014 - looking forward to branching out even more in 2015!

Complete a re-read of the Dark Tower series. 

Re-read and get caught up on the Jack Taylor books Ken Bruen. I've been wanting to re-read this series for a while now and still have the last couple of books to catch-up on which I hope to do prior to the release of GREEN HELL in July.   

No comments:

Post a Comment