Sunday, March 8, 2015

Monthly Reader Statistics: FEBRUARY 2015


This series of blog posts is as the title suggests; monthly statistics for the latest completed month with a year to date summary of my reading. I actually look at my reader stats every so often, more out of curiosity as opposed to using them to achieve a goal. I like to know how many of the books I've read are for review verses how many I have read just 'cos (those I purchased or borrowed) or the difference between physical books and kindle ebooks. As I don't tend to make a conscious decision to read an ebook verses a physical book or read a book given to me for review verses something from my tbr, it's just what attracts me at the time - I thought these statistics would prove a useful 'nice-to-know' and an interesting footnote in my 2015 reading journey. 

Monthly Reads (books completed reading): 12

Re-reads: 1
Review books: 6
Audio books: 0
*Just 'cos reads: 5
Kindle: 3
2015 published: 3


Year To Date Reads: 28

Re-reads: 3
Review books: 14
Audio books: 2
*Just ‘cos reads: 8
Kindle: 8
2015 published: 8

- - - - -
*doesn't include re-reads/audio
- - - - - 

Best Reads of February:


Permutation City by Greg Egan  When You Run with Wolves by Robert White  Frozen in Time by Owen Beattie  Stolen Souls by Stuart Neville

Review Links:

PERMUTATION CITY by Greg Egan

WHEN YOU RUN WITH WOLVES by Robert White

FROZEN IN TIME by Owen Beattie

STOLEN SOULS by Stuart Neville 

No comments:

Post a Comment