Thursday, May 7, 2015

Monthly Reader Statistics: APRIL 2015


This series of blog posts is as the title suggests; monthly statistics for the latest completed month with a year to date summary of my reading. I actually look at my reader stats every so often, more out of curiosity as opposed to using them to achieve a goal. I like to know how many of the books I've read are for review verses how many I have read just 'cos (those I purchased or borrowed) or the difference between physical books and kindle ebooks. As I don't tend to make a conscious decision to read an ebook verses a physical book or read a book given to me for review verses something from my tbr, it's just what attracts me at the time - I thought these statistics would prove a useful 'nice-to-know' and an interesting footnote in my 2015 reading journey. 

Monthly Reads (books completed reading): 6

Re-reads: 0
Review books: 3
Audio books: 0
*Just 'cos reads: 3
Kindle: 2
2015 published: 3


Year To Date Reads: 49

Re-reads: 5
Review books: 21
Audio books: 3
*Just ‘cos reads: 19
Kindle: 14
2015 published: 16

- - - - -
*doesn't include re-reads/audio
- - - - - 

Best Reads of April:


The Ring of Ikribu by David C. Smith

Review Links:

THE RING OF IKRIBU - Red Sonja #1 

No comments:

Post a Comment