Tuesday, June 9, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


This is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. In order to get some consistency to my posting I thought I’d jump on board this great idea. As a self-proclaimed bookaholic, I love talking about my books and finding out what others are reading.

Last week was the first time in a VERY long time that I didn't actually finish a book! One of my reads was a DNF (though I intend to return to it periodically throughout the rest of the year) while the other is taking longer than I thought to get through, not the books fault, as it's more attributed to my current reading slump than quality of plot/writing.

This week I'm reading just the one book and it's a good one: 

The Dragon Factory (Joe Ledger, #2)THE DRAGON FACTORY by Jonathan Maberry (the second Joe Ledger book)

Having protected the world from a zombie plague in 'Patient Zero', Joe Ledger and his crack Department of Military Sciences combat team are thrown into an even more frightening crisis. A genetic-engineering program has been used to create the ultimate fighting machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment