Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Monthly Reader Statistics: AUGUST 2015


This series of blog posts is as the title suggests; monthly statistics for the latest completed month with a year to date summary of my reading. I actually look at my reader stats every so often, more out of curiosity as opposed to using them to achieve a goal. I like to know how many of the books I've read are for review verses how many I have read just 'cos (those I purchased or borrowed) or the difference between physical books and kindle ebooks. As I don't tend to make a conscious decision to read an ebook verses a physical book or read a book given to me for review verses something from my tbr, it's just what attracts me at the time - I thought these statistics would prove a useful 'nice-to-know' and an interesting footnote in my 2015 reading journey. 

Monthly Reads (books completed reading): 10

Re-reads: 1
Review books: 7
Audio books: 0
*Just 'cos reads: 2
Kindle: 3
2015 published: 7


Year To Date Reads: 89

Re-reads: 11
Review books: 37
Audio books: 3
*Just ‘cos reads: 37
Kindle: 21
2015 published: 31

- - - - -
*doesn't include re-reads/audio
- - - - - 

Best Reads of August:


King of the Bastards  Please Don't Leave Me Here  Speaking in Bones (Temperance Brennan, #18)

KING OF THE BASTARDS (pulp era fantasy goodness)

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HERE (Melbourne based crime that's oh so much more!)

SPEAKING IN BONES (a return to form for Kathy Reichs) 

No comments:

Post a Comment